Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Who We Are:
The leading wholesale meat supplier to the butchery and food service industry in the UK, DB Foods Limited supplies a comprehensive range of quality wholesale meat, poultry, game and deli products. We have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.
We are expanding our team and are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our Warehouse Team. You will be working in a Warehouse environment, responsible for overseeing the goods in operation and ensuring that all deliveries are booked in accurately. You will also need to ensure all products are labelled with all tractability, use by and weight labels.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Free on-site parking
- Growing company with career progression opportunities within the DB Foods Group
- Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 5:00am to 3:30pm / Friday 5:00am to 10:30am
This position is required until the work is complete and will be paid overtime on occasions where more time is required to complete the task. There may also be a requirement to work weekends and bank holidays as and when required, along with the availability to work during the 3 weeks leading up to Christmas.
- Managing health and safety of all staff
- Managing staffing levels
- Managing staff directly on shift
- Managing the goods in operation
- Ensure booking in accuracy
- Ensure food safety requirements are met
- Manage the training of staff
Skills and Experience:
- High level of English written and spoken
- Experience working in a warehouse
- Previous team leader experience
- Scanning knowledge on a WMS system
- A High level of detail
- Can do attitude