Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Who We Are:
The leading wholesale meat supplier to the butchery and food service industry in the UK, DB Foods Limited supplies a comprehensive range of quality wholesale meat, poultry, game and deli products. We have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.
We are expanding our team and are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our Warehouse Team. You will be working in a Warehouse environment, responsible for overseeing Stock KPI’s, the rotation of stock, FIFO, Health and Safety, team KPI’s, labour spend and training of the team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Free on-site parking
- Growing company with career progression opportunities within the DB Foods Group
- Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 3:00am to 1:30pm / Friday 3:00am to 8:30am
This position is required until the work is complete and will be paid overtime on occasions where more time is required to complete the task. There may also be a requirement to work weekends and bank holidays as and when required, along with the availability to work during the 3 weeks leading up to Christmas.
- Ensure stock accuracy within depot
- Ensure stock take completion
- Managing the Stock Team
- Carrying out stock issue investigations.
- Training of the Stock Team
- Coaching of team members
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures and guidance are followed on site
- Stock rotation and consolidation
Skills and Experience:
- High level of English written and spoken
- Experience working in a warehouse
- Previous team leader experience
- Scanning knowledge on a WMS system
- A High level of detail
- Can do attitude